Job posté samedi 26 janvier 2008 sur http://www.linkedin.com/e/vjb/465267/
Company: Linden Lab
Job Title: Director, European Marketing
Description: In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to shape our brand and product marketing strategy, messaging, and business for the European Union. You will team up with colleagues in the US and Asia to position our services, drive awareness, create demand, grow our developer community, and help launch new services.
In Europe, this role will also lead efforts to define customer segments across disparate regions/nationalities and implement success strategies for individual markets. You must be comfortable with ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, quick changes, and balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
The successful candidate for this position will have experience in the technology environment, understand developers and know how to reach them. In addition, you will have experience synthesizing messaging, building and executing demand generation strategies, running a marketing budget, and running an effective online community portal.
LL is looking for candidates who can show how they have grown businesses previously by owning significant responsibility in a lead marketing role — managing a team specifically focused on demand generation/outbound marketing. A key aspect of the Director, European Marketing role will be to establish marketing programs for Europe that are both creative and drive an effective business model across the European territory. If you are excited about marketing and want to be a part of a great team then apply now! Linden Lab has an office located in Brighton, UK, or you may choose to be located elsewhere in Europe.
• Develop positioning, messaging, and communications platforms for LL’s Second Life service in Europe
• Work across multiple teams including developer relations, outbound marketing, and product development, to formulate strategy and specific marketing programs
• Coordinate with colleagues in the US and Asia to drive release plans and launches
• Conceive and execute high-impact demand generation programs and events
• Work with US based teams to ensure high quality, localized product and websites for key European markets
• Direct efforts of individual market development managers
• 7-10 years of experience in Marketing/Product Management
• Fluent in at least one language besides English
• Experience in marketing enterprise software solutions, web services, or other technically focused services within Europe
• Experience working with developer relations programs, outbound marketing, or business strategy for online or technical products
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills
• Exceptional analytical skills and business judgment
• High level of motivation, independence, teamwork, and achievement required
• MBA preferred